Use of Publications, Trademarks, and Logos
- We provide information and resources on risks from artificial intelligence. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all content provided on the Website is intellectual property that belongs to us. You are permitted to download information from the Website for your own personal informational use. You may also copy, distribute, adapt, and transmit content from this Website solely for not-for-profit or educational purposes, provided that the use contains the following attribution: [“Reproduced with permission of Center for AI Safety, Inc”. ] You may not suggest any other relationship, endorsement or affiliation with us unless you obtain express written permission.
- For any other use, you must obtain express written permission from us.
- You may not use or duplicate any Center for AI Safety, Inc logos or trademarks without express written permission from us.
- To request permission for use of copyrighted material, trademarks, or logos, send an email to email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites
Links on the Website that lead to outside services and resources are provided for convenience only. We do not control the accuracy or availability of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link, should be directed to the particular service or resource.
Third Party Content
We respect copyright and trademark laws. Third-party material may appear on our site, and those creators retain all rights to their works, except where noted.
Though we strive to keep the information available on the Website current and accurate, errors can and do occur. We provide the information on the Website with no representations or guarantees of accuracy, completeness, or timeliness. Center for AI Safety, Inc will not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that result from the use or inability to use the Website, or as a result of any content, information, services, or resources made available through the Website.
About These Terms – General Provisions
- This Website is owned and operated by us from our offices in California. Your use of the Website, and any related legal action, will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of laws principles. The sole jurisdiction for any litigation arising out of your use of or inquiries to the Website will be an appropriate federal or state court located in San Francisco, California.
Effective Date: 3/13/2023